Are you a healthcare professional who wants to improve your communication skills? Would you like more strategies to better converse and connect with your colleagues and the patient populations that you work with? Have your patients, colleagues, and/or supervisors said to you that your interpersonal skills need refinement, or that your patients are preferring to work with other people?
This 4-part consultation series can help you improve your communication skills for:
- Effectively connecting with new patients and their families and building therapeutic relationships
- Navigating sensitive topics with empathy, cultural, and personal consideration for patients that include:
- Trauma Histories
- Learning Motivational Interviewing skills to:
- Help you identify patient readiness and willingness to make changes as per medical recommendations, and
- Help patients work through their stages of change, and manage barriers to making changes
- Improving health professionals’ work-life balance and reducing burnout
Professional consultations are not covered by insurance. This series is individualized and self-paced; participants can have 4 one-hour meetings to cover these topics, or as many meetings as they wish for in-depth support on each or any topic. We are here to support you, as much as you want for as long as you like.
Lifespan Wellness Marriage and Family Therapy adheres to all New York State laws and regulations and also values your privacy and confidentiality. If you are interested in the services offered please call 917-613-6441 to receive your free telephone screening and schedule your appointment.
If you contact Lifespan by email please be advised that emails must only contain your name, telephone number, the services you are interested in, and best times to contact you. Responses will be provided within within 24 hours.
Please note that visiting this site or contacting Maria Constantinou by email or telephone does not constitute or establish a professional or therapeutic relationship. In cases of emergency, please call 911 or go directly to your nearest emergency room.
For the latest updates about blog posts, workshops, guest speaking events, insurances currently accepted, and more, follow Lifespan Wellness Marriage & Family Therapy on:
Location: 41-02 Bell Boulevard, 2nd Floor, Bayside, NY 11361
Office Hours: By Appointment
For general inquiries please send emails to firstname.lastname@example.org
For correspondences pertaining to medical or other confidential information please send emails to email@example.com