Live. Learn. Love.
- Academic Underachievement
- Acute or Chronic Illness, including coping with hypertension, obesity, diabetes, thyroid issues, autoimmune, and physical injury issues
- Behavioral Issues
- Developmental Disorders
Grief & Loss
Intimacy and Sexuality
Maintaining Sobriety & Self-Regulation
Relationship and Family Conflict
Trauma & Posttraumatic Stress Disorder
- Manage interpersonal communications and relationships at home and/or at work
- Parenting skills
- Professional development for clinicians
Community Speaking & Panel Discussions:
- The mind-body connection of psychological and physical health
- Applying play therapy concepts to romantic relationships, school activities, and workplace team building and collaborations
Lifespan Wellness Marriage and Family Therapy adheres to all New York State laws and regulations and also values your privacy and confidentiality. If you would like to receive any of the services offered please call the office’s phone line to receive your free telephone screening and schedule your appointment. If you elect to contact the office by email please be advised that emails must only contain your name, telephone number, the services you are interested in, and best times to contact you. Replies to emails will only be provided via telephone and within 24 hours.
Please note that visiting this site or contacting Maria Constantinou by email or telephone does not constitute or establish a professional or therapeutic relationship. In cases of emergency, please call 911 or go directly to your nearest emergency room.
For the latest updates about blog posts, workshops, guest speaking events, insurances currently accepted, and more, follow Lifespan Wellness Marriage & Family Therapy on:
Location: 41-02 Bell Boulevard, 2nd Floor, Bayside, NY 11361
Office Hours: By Appointment